Early HistoryBARBLE S.A. founded in 1901
Workshop located in Strassen / Luxembourg
Take over in 1985 by:
NEBAR S.àr.l. (Nouvelle Entreprise Barble) managed by Mr. Emile Hansen.
New workshop in Sandweiler / Luxembourg
Subcontractor for: DuPont de Nemours S.àr.l. (Luxembourg)Ateliers Charles Kremer et Fils founded in 1936.
Heavy metal constrution for the steel industrie.
Workshop located in Bertrange ans Luxembourg.
Take over in 1987 by MIG S.àr.l. managed by Mr. Marc Lorentz.
New Organizational Structure in 1999
- Closing workshops in Bertrange and Luxembourg,
- Friendly take over by MIG S.àr.l. of the NEBAR S.àr.l.,
- Removal, modernisation of the workshop and office in Sandweiler.
The metal fabrication and welding workshops are specialised in all aspects of steel structures,
tank constructions and industrial piping.